Jul 10, 2007

Tweak your Adsense Ads

The secrets of tweaking Adsense ads

The secret is that is no secret. You need only some common sense (some says which is very uncommon in common people) and little knowledge of human behavior.

My other blog were receiving 2000+ page views per day but the clicks were not happening. After reading some "tutorials", I realized that the blogger template i was using that time, not suitable for Adsense. I changed my blog skin or template. Firstly i was using "Rounder 2" template from blogger.com. I changed that to "Denim stretched".

Why so? Because from school days we are used to read black text on white paper. Same with web pages. We are used to see black text on white background with blue links. When ever we see blue underlined text, we know that this is a link. My new template, like this one, maintains this public habit.

After that, i recomposed my Adsense ads. White background, black texts and blue link. Bingo. Next day morning i was jumping on my seat. My click rate were gone up from 2-3 clicks a day to 15-20 clicks that day. But wait a sec. i had 3 blogs that time. From which these clicks came? or it was a collected effort by all 3? I searched again.

By searching i came to know about "
Adsense channels", which i was seeing from day one but not knowing the practical use of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home